· Provide high quality replacement teeth to patients who are suffering from tooth loss or edentulous. Made in a laboratory to fit the measurements of the individual.
· Provide a removable solution that can be slipped on and off, and is taken out at night.
· Needs to be relined or replaced in order to keep jaw alignment normal. This means regular checkups and the guarantee of more treatment to come.
· Treatment consists of one day extracting teeth. In the case of an immediate denture the teeth are fitted the same day, though a follow up is needed to realign a couple of months later. A conventional denture waits for healing after extraction, which can leave you toothless for months.
· Usually used to replace an entire arch or mouth of teeth. Remaining teeth are always extracted for a full denture, whereas a partial denture can be worked around existing teeth. Not a valid treatment for one or two missing teeth.
· Requires aftercare which is similar to that of natural teeth.
· Can be enjoyed by nearly anyone, even people with weak jaw, or other health issues that might affect their candidacy for dental implants.
· Is relatively inexpensive compared to implants, making it an incredibly accessible solution.